HTTP Adaptor settings
Michael Kondratov
2018-09-17 18:10:06 UTC
Hello!
Are there any recommendations to what “send buffer size” and “receive buffer size” values should be set to? Does it make any difference?

Sincerely,

Michael

This email sent to ***@ml-in.narkive
Chuck Hill
2018-09-18 21:06:59 UTC
Those are the TCP buffer sizes. The best settings will depend on the size of the requests and responses of your app. I am not aware that the value makes a large difference in most cases. I think you would need some network level data to assess.

Chuck

Hello!

This email sent to ***@gevityinc.com

This email sent to ***@ml-in.