WOCommynity Maven Repository via HTTPS
Henrique Prange
2018-11-02 00:19:24 UTC
Hey guys,

Just a quick update here. You can now access the WOCommunity Maven Repository via HTTPS. We've configured HTTP requests to redirect permanently to HTTPS. For this reason, it's a good idea to update your settings to reflect that change.

Please, let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers,

HP

This email sent to ***@ml-in.narkive.net
Matthew Ness
2018-11-02 00:45:24 UTC
Thanks Henrique!
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/matt%40logicsquad.net
--
Matt
http://logicsquad.net

This email sent to ***@ml-in.narkive.net
Hugi Thordarson

Paul Hoadley
2018-11-11 23:54:27 UTC
Post by Henrique Prange
Just a quick update here. You can now access the WOCommunity Maven Repository via HTTPS. We've configured HTTP requests to redirect permanently to HTTPS. For this reason, it's a good idea to update your settings to reflect that change.
Thanks Henrique. Just flipped this over in our Artifactory settings.
--
Paul Hoadley
https://logicsquad.net/